Program Management - Mimi Thai-Chen
Ms. Thai-Chen is an Executive Consultant with excellent facilitative leadership and proven track record of success assisting C-level executives in Fortune 500 companies to achieve growth, improve operations efficiency, satisfy audit and regulatory compliance.
Ms. Thai-Chen performs consulting for clients in several capacities such as serving in an advisory role, performing as an interim leadership for an organization, providing project management and implementation expertise based on client needs.
Examples consist of:
- Program Leader or Implementation Director of key strategic initiatives for IT and Business units,
- Advisory Consultant on Enterprise Program Management Office (ePMO), portfolio management, processes, governance structure and prioritization models
- Advisory Consultant to C- level executives on strategy, business transformation and operational process improvements
- Facilitative Leader in support of C-level executives on Audits
Clients include: Molina HealthCare, MemorialCare Health Systems, Los Angeles Department of Water and Power, Apria Healthcare, Beckman Coulter, H&R Block and Bank of America.
Domain Knowledge and Expertise:
- ePMO – Enterprise Program Management Office, Program & Portfolio Management, Prioritization & Governance, Steering Committees, Project Management Life Cycle and Metrics
- Transformation, Strategy, Process Improvement, Business Analysis, Project Leadership/Execution
- Product Development and Solution Roadmap
- Compliance and audit
- Methodologies: LEAN/Six Sigma, PMI, Agile/Scrum and Waterfall SDLC
Industry Experience: Utilities, HealthCare, Financial Services, Information Technology
Executive MBA, Pepperdine University, Malibu, CA.
B.S. Computer Science, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA
Ms. Mimi Thai-Chen held prior executive leadership positions at Anthem Blue Cross, Kaiser Permanente, IBM Global Services and Ernst & Young Management Consulting, LLC.
"The best use of my talent is to serve in a “thought leadership” capacity assisting C-level executives with their key initiatives or transformation, and help them to achieve growth, increase operations efficiency, satisfy audit and regulatory compliance.
The value I bring is genuine and mindful leadership with emphasis on collaboration and partnership, sharing of knowledge, focus on achieving measurable results by effectively utilizing resources, time, budget, operational innovation, and technology solutions.”