Is Executive Coaching Right for Me?
Do any of these statements resonate with you?
- We need to take our company to the next level of performance.
- I’m not sure how to manage in these turbulent, stressful times.
- We need fresh thinking to thrive in this economy.
- I want to increase my visibility in my organization and take on greater responsibility.
- I’ve been promoted and have new responsibilities. I need to grow into my new position.
- I want to improve my interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills.
- I want to overcome limitations & obstacles.
If these statements reflect your thoughts, our business coaching may be what you’re looking for.
Business Advisor and Executive Coach Dave Kinnear can help you build on your strengths and improve performance in any areas where there may be shortcomings. Personalized executive coaching can help you to renew your commitment, gain clarity and realize your potential.
Get a Fresh Look at Your Situation with Business Coaching
Executive coaching can help you get perspective on your situation and provide you with honest feedback on your strengths and weaknesses. “As individuals advance to the executive level, development feedback becomes increasingly important, more infrequent, and more unreliable,” notes Anna Maravelas in Harvard Business School’s Working Knowledge newsletter. Confidential consultations with Dave Kinnear give you the independent, unbiased feedback you need to get your career on the fast track to success.
To find out if there’s a good fit between your needs and our executive coaching services, contact coach Dave Kinnear at 949-436-0222.